While the Internet and the World Wide web have become integral to the operations and management of communities and societies and is today the world’s major means of communication, crime and violence and other violations are also being facilitated by each new cyber development. There is therefore a growing demand for individuals with knowledge, skills and expertise in the field of security breach deterrence. This multidisciplinary curriculum is designed for busy adult learners and draws courses from Master of Science programmes in Information Technology Leadership, Computer Information Science, and economic crime forensics programs. The curriculum is intended to create a better understanding of
- Information security policies and procedures
- Computer crimes and related legislation
- Investigative practices and procedures
- Corporate ethics and compliance
All applicants must have at minimum an undergraduate degree from a recognized university or college. Your undergraduate degree can be in any field.
- Complete a Graduate Application form-available from CCM
- Non-refundable Application Fee: 25US (Vouchers can be collected from CCM or emailed to you)
- Official transcripts from your undergraduate institution
- Professional Resume
- 300-word essay describing your intention for the certificate
- 2 References-Supervisors (past or present); if coming straight out of a bachelor’s programme and not employed, references may come from professors/lecturers
Application materials should be sent to:
Catholic College of Mandeville
Attn: Online Programmes
Jamaica, West Indies
- Tuition fees are payable in US dollars.
- Total cost: 2,790US$
- Fees may be paid at any branch of Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) or via Credit Card at the College.
N.B. Cash is not collected at the College