Transform your beliefs about teaching and learning!
- Explore and apply research-based practices directly related to your teaching and your student’s learning
- Engage in learning that is practical and purposeful
- Apply best practices and theory in your classroom
- Experience curriculum that reflects your need as a teacher and what research says about effective learning
- Develop habits and skills for your professional development that extends beyond completing a course or degree
In just one weekend per month, you can earn your master’s degree!
The Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, USA, in partnership with the Catholic College of Mandeville brings you a unique learning opportunity!
- Designed for practicing classroom teachers who want to earn a master’s degree as part of a professional learning community
- Emphasis on teacher inquiry, collaborative inquiry, action research, and teacher leadership.
- Facilitated by a team of educational practitioners.
Instructors who care:
Develop professional relationships with instructors committed to life-long learning